Monday 30 November 2015

Shine - D-lish design share

Happy Monday everyone,
I'm here to share my last layout for this month.
This page is created and inspired with this months JAP kit. It is a completely black and white kit which allows you to interpret which ever way you wish, which is just awesome.
I decided to keep the colours very simple and let the kit speak for itself........

 
I also filtered my photo to match the colour tones. We had just had a farewell for some friends and the theme was 1920s, perfect for how I wanted to use this kit. So to add to the glam I added some silver embossing powder to the 'shine' title and a couple of the chipboard diamonds.
 
 
I also added micro beads to the large diamond and onto the main white flower, just to bling it up.
The kit has so much choice in it and it makes for fun scrapping. 
 
 
Tomorrow is a new month so why not check out the new JAP kit and be inspired by it.
You never know what you might create with it.
Hope you have enjoyed my shares this month, and will catch you in December.
Till then , scrap you later,
Em. Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment