Saturday 28 November 2015

U wear flowers in your hair - D-lish design team

Well hello there,
I'm back today with my first share for this month.
And I couldn't help myself but share the layout I created with the JAP kit from last month! 
I loved it all, then the brakes hit.......
I have 2 amazing boys and this kit was a little on the pretty side, hmmmm what to do.
So I pinched a photo from my cousin of one of her gorgeous girls and created this.......

 
And it worked perfectly! I loved having fun with all the pretty things. I'm not scared to use pretty on my boy pages but this one just asked me to scrap a girl, lol!
 

The kit makes pages just come together so easily, but I added a few extra things to it, like, the coloured arrow, an extra washi which I made into feathers with the washi from the kit. 
I cut up the straw to make for a different element on the page with additional cluster.
 

And I decided to leave the pinwheel veneer as was, just added a little glitter to it and pierced a hole through it for the brad. These pinwheels are still available in the shop along with some other extra kit bits. 
 

I hope you enjoyed my first share for this month. 
I'll see you all tomorrow with another to hopefully inspire.
Scrap ya later, Em. Xx






No comments:

Post a Comment