Wednesday 27 January 2016

Awaiting the doctor.

Yay it's the weekend!!!
Hope you get some time to play. 
Today I'm sharing my layout of one of my fave past times, Doctor Who.
 
 
Here is the challenge...
 
 
We at D-lish got asked to create some layouts for the month of January for CSI, Colour, Stories and Inspiration, this was super cool as I had never tried any of their challenges before. it has always been on the to-do list, but always slightly intimidated by it. And it was so much fun.
 When I saw this challenge I new exactly what to do with it. Clocks and cogs always seem to remind me of time travel and The Doctor (of Course). 

 
I added a few metals, brads and of course I found the perfect D-lish flair to put on it. I also used some Dusty Attic chipboard circles and stencil, this has a very subtle element on the Cardstock before I started my layers.


It was a great privilege to be a part of this experience, and I think in the future a challenge that I might enjoy again. 
I thank D-lish for this experience also as without being a part of this awesome team I wouldn't be pushed out of my comfort zone and try new things.
Have you had a try at something different lately? A challenge maybe?
We have some great ones going at the moment over at the Scrap Suite, you should so check it out and have a go. You might surprise yourself, and I would love to see what you all create.
 
Till I see you next month, happy scrapping.
Em. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment