Wednesday 27 January 2016

Hello sunshine

Hi, hope every ones Thursday is going to be a great one. It's my turn to share some of my creations showcasing the fantastic D-lish goodies. The first one I want to share with you is of a photo that was taken at the end of winter when we started to have a few sunny warmer days and of my boys actually being the friends they can be, lol.....
 
 
Every now and then they surprise me and will allow me to take photos of them together.with this layout I made it pretty simply. I used a spread of gesso on my paper and while wet sprinkled some glass beads across my page, this way they stuck nicely. I just love the punchinella, and it comes in so many colours, I chose the star one for this layout.

 
I used some washi under the punchinella as a layer, I painted the dusty attick chipboard circle and placed it directly over my photo and decided to leave the 'hello sunshine' chipboard from a previous JAP kit plain,(it just didn't need anything else on it). This quote was most fitting for the day and the photos of my Sonshines....


 
I finished it with some journal arrows and journal tabs, wooden arrows, a d-lish camera flair and a coloured wire arrow at the top of my photo as the cherry on the top so to speak. lol.
This was a nice quick layout that has a calm feel.
Hope this inspires you to play with some simple mediums that we probably all have.
I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow.
Em. Xx
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment