Friday 15 January 2016

Summer Vibes-1st share for SUYS

Well hello there!
Its my first blog and show as a design member for 'Show us your Stuff' and it's really exciting to be here. 
This month we have a gorgeous mood board to be inspired by. And to make it even more awesome it's inspired by Cocoa Vanilla Studio.  Super cool! 

 
It's so fresh and summery. I decided to draw inspo from the pineapples and the brights from the board. 
 

Ah yes, you had me at pineapple! Lol! 
Cocoa vanilla are an awesome Australian company that make the most amazing scrap range, from papers to embellishments it covers every need you have. 

 
 
Show us you stuff is all about showing handmade items. So in this layout I have used Charms creations sun and cloud (totally in love with the clouds) and then I had to use my embossed gold foil for a sparkly element. 

 
It's fun, it's bright and to me it feels like summer. 
 
There is still plenty of January left, I would love to see what you create with this stunning moodboard and what inspires you. 
Till next we scrap, Em. Xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment