Friday 22 April 2016

Happy - Emma Zappone

Wow these last 3 days have flown by.
We are already at the end of yet another month.
Today I'm sharing something slightly different for me.
 
 
I have used black, and only gold and brown tones.
I absolutely loved creating this one.
The photo is one of my faves but I love love love the Gold!!
And it was a great way to use some awesome D-lish flowers.

 
I think the pip berry stem made for a great frame around my photo and was complimented by those mini rose blooms.
I have had the Gold flair for a little while and it always felt a little lost on some of my brighter coloured layouts, but on this one it was just perfect along with the muted felt bow.

 
On my 'happy' word (just one of the awesome wood veneer words in the shop at mo) I thought I would try a different approach. I painted it with the gold, but while it was still wet I pressed in some actual gold leaf. A friend of mine had given me some to play with. It's a little tricky to use but I really love the texture it gave as well as the awesome shiny Blingy look it has.
I finished it all off with a few resin butterflies trailing up the page.
It's minimal, condensed and pretty.
One of my faves created so far.
I hope you all have a creative new month and I look forward to seeing you all in May.
Till then, Em. Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment