Friday 8 April 2016

Love

Happy Monday everyone!
It's so nice having this long weekend, hopefully maybe a little scrapping happened also for you all?
Today I share my first layout for the month. 
It's inspired by the colour board challenge that Sonia put together for our cyber crop. 
 
 
 
I was instantly drawn to the colours! Not really colours I play with often but couldn't wait to play. 
We had just been to the Adelaide Zoo and just had to scrap one of my fave animals the Chameleon. It happened to be a gorgeous girl so hence the amount of pink. 
 
 
I also got to use many D-lish goodies, like the array of flowers. 
The mini roses are my fave, they come in so many colours and add just the right amount of pretty I need for someone who doesn't get to use them often. 
 

The pip berry stem and cute purple bow helped with the colour theme very nicely. And I used a couple of the glass cabachons as water droplets because this little lizard had a few on her body and wanted the theme of her to go right through. 
 
 
 
Some journal tops and bitty bags helped complete and compliment this page. 
I really enjoyed playing along with this challenge and breaking out the girly and pretty. 
Have you had a chance to play with any of the awesome challenges up at the Scrap Suite yet? They really do inspire. 
I'll catch you tomorrow with another share. 
Till then, Em. Xx








No comments:

Post a Comment