Friday 22 April 2016

Life is good - Emma Zappone

Hi all,
Im here today with my second share. This one came together rather quickly.
D-lish has so many awesome washi tapes, either I've ordered them or they have come through in the JAP kits, that I thought I should showcase a few as my 'paper' element behind my photo for a change.
 

Some who know me, know I love to layer and washi is an instant layer! And you can keep adding and layering. Also I felt it suited the relaxed feel of the photo. I did add some tissue paper and a bitty bag up behind my photo as a matting and used one of the awesome Dusty attic chipboard pieces for my title.


And I think those beautiful coloured wood butterflies are just perfect to pretty a page up.


 
The camera flair is just the cutest and that reminds me I really must order more...lol.
I tied it all together with some green enamel dots and a few extra embellies and quotes.

 
It was a great way to use up some washi, I have so much of it and just placing a bit here or there just doesn't use up enough. I really love how all the colours pop off this page especially the Orange felt bow. 
I'm sure you have plenty of washi lying around.
Why not try something similar?
It's a nice alternative to patern paper.
I'll catch you all tomorrow with my last share for the month.
Em. Xx





No comments:

Post a Comment