Thursday 21 April 2022

'Live Everyday with Intention' - Created for Scrappingclearly

Hello to you all this fine Thursday.
Today I am sharing a project that I made last year sometime and have yet to share it with you.
It was a fairly simple page, with techniques that we all like to play with. Plus I found the video of it being created too....bonus!!



It is an A4 layout created on heavy white cardstock. I started by using an image transfer by Dress my Craft and then a coat of clear gesso to seal that and the page together. I would love you to check out the video to see the process as it probably would explain the process much better than I could 😂😂😂



I used some great products on this page including the awesome Aall & create stamp Lotus Clusters, which I stamped onto the background with emboss ink and then using White emboss powder heat set it. I also stamped the same flowers onto white card this time with black ink and then added colour in a watercolour type technique.



The colours used where a combination of Izink pigment inks and Distress Crayons. I used the same colours on the background as well as on the stamped flowers. With the stamped flowers I incorporated a little pink too. The additional stamps on the back ground were from Tim Holtz Field Notes set and I used permanent ink to stamp these and add some more vibrancy to the page.
Beats using Black all the time.



I kept my embellishments simple, so the colours really made the statement. I did manage to use an awesome Finnabair Metal flower amongst the flower cluster. 
I hope you enjoy the process video and I will see you all again soon.



Stay crafty, Em xx






 

No comments:

Post a Comment